Wednesday, February 27, 2013

im sorry- harry styles imagine

imagine:

 

‘'IT’S OVER [Y/N]!! I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE!!'’ was the last thing Harry said to you with complete and utter rage in his eyes, it felt like he didnt feel anything for you anymore. that was the only thing you could remember. You could feel your eyes opening when a light beamed in your face. You look around in the room all you could see was white, but you could hear a little beeping noice come from the side of you, you looked around and saw Harry .....he was slouched over and he was sleeping on the chair next to the bed you were laying in. "H.. Ha.. Harry?" you said and Harry, using most of your stenght to get thewords out, he jumps up "Y/N! OH MY GOD Y/N IM SOSO SORRY! It is all my fault your here, im so sorry! DOCTOR! Are you okay? DOCTOR!". His eyes were red and puffy, it looked like he hadnt slept in days."‘W-where am I?!?! why are you apologizing?" you saw harry's face fall in his hands, he looked like he was crying, he looked back up "You're in a hospital..... do.. do you not rember anything?" "no.. sorry." he looked horrible, like someone had taken all the happiness from him why did he look like this? is it because of me? you thought. he got up and went to the door and yelled out. " DOCTOR SHE IS AWAKE!!’. As soon as he said that a doctor and a nurse ran into the room they start to check on you by shining a flashlight in your eyes and taking blood samples and other tests that you had no idea what they were. "Somebody please tell me, whats going on?? what happened to me? why am i here? how did this happen?’ you say frantically and very confused. The nurse starts to say "hun.. do you not remember anything?" "no." "well you're in a hospital. you were hit by a speeding car leaving a club. they didnt stop and you were flipped,.... you were hit pretty bad, you've been in a coma for 5 days, this young man over here hasn't left your side." You look over Harry there was standing over in the corner crying, and talking on the phone... probably louis. you felt bad about making him feel that way, but why? why would he do that? especially after the last thing he had said that you could remember. "harry?... i-is that true?" he turned around still sniffling he hung up the phone and he went right to your side and held your hand, he started crying again. "harry...... HARRY! please dont cry." you could feel your throat clenching you knew the tears were coming. you started to rub harry's head, after awhile harry got up and sat back down, right next to you. he slouched down so that he was laying with you. After the doctor and the nurse were gone Harry scoots closer. "Harry... please explain to me. What happen? From the beginning?". Harry nodded, sits back up facing you and takes your hand and the story begins.

"Well we kept having all these huge fight over me drinking to much and dancing with other girls at clubs. All we did was shout and yell at each other. And we shout really, really loud.." "really?" you must have gotten hit really hard because you didnt remember any of this fighting with harry, "but what about how i got here?" he looks down, and sighs "It was dark outside and I was on my to a club with Niall and Zayn. We didn’t talk very much on the way there, as i was having a bad day, but when I was about to walk to the door i saw you, and you came up to me and you told me that if I was going to have fun with other girls to at least put a condom on, than you threw one at me..... that... that just got me fired up, i couldn't control my anger, the boys knew whaat i could do so they tried pulling me back.... when you said that, you started walking off. I ran up to you and....... *he starts choking up* i..... i just started screaming at you, i-i could see the tears in your eyes... but, i-i couldnt stop yelling. I called you really horrible things.. things i knew you weren't. Niall and Zayn ran after me since they heard us screaming at each other. They try to stop us but we kept going at it. They try to call Paul but he didnt respond till 15 minutes later. The fight was really, really bad, and things started to get ugly. Zayn and Niall tried to keep us down. But we didn’t listen to them. the real horrible part started when you slapped me beacuse I....called you a....a slut and..... worthless....." you could see the pain in harry's eyes.... you could feel your heart break when he said that "w-what? y-you called me worthless?" i could feel the tears developing at that point... how could he really call me that? the one that i loved... the one that i thought loved me.... " i....i did, and im trueley sorry, i never ment it..." "just get on with the story." you say as tears fall from your eyes. "After that things just spiralled down, and it.... i... got violent. After about 5 minutes,Paul never showed up, and i..... I'm so sorry Y/N" "what? what harry?....... what did you do?" you had a clue of what he did you just didnt want to hear it from him. "...... i.... hit you..... and you.... fell to the ground.... and i heard a pop... you sprained your ankle" you could hear the pain and sorrow when he said 'hit'. harrys expression went from guilty to complete regret. it was true... the one thing that you couldnt bear to hear... you just heard... how could he...... hit me? Harry stops and begin to cry more. "why?......why did you hit me?" you said trying your best not to sob. "i...i dont even know why...... i just got so angry.... i couldnt control myself....... you dont know how sorry i am." He kiss you the hand and begin again.
"After i slapped you the boys pounced on me trying to get me to back off of you.... . But I hit them too, and they fell back...i didnt even know that louis was there until i saw him go over to you, i got even more angry... i felt like i was even going to go for louis next.... Paul had walked in through the door and saw me, coming at you again, he saw you and the boys on the ground. He runs to me and pulls me away from them and away from you...... I screamed at you that this was over, i looked back at you, i could see you were crying into louis' shoulder, and it hit me what i had done, i tried to run to you, to apologize, but before i could get there you had started to run out on the street..... you were running.... from me...... i had never seen you scared like that before.... and it was because of me. You just ran out into the middle of the street then, we all heard a load horn............all i could see was you hitting the car and rolling off the top of the car to the ground...........you wern't moving, i could see blood...........i thought i lost you.... and it would be all my fault..... i cant even explain what i felt when i saw you get hit, it felt like someone ripped out my other half... i started screaming out your name and ran to you, i'd never seen anyone so...... so lifeless" he starts choking up and starts bawling with every ounce of strength he had into your side... which had a stinging pain but you let him let it all go. you let everything he said sink in..... he was right, you could've died and it would be because of him. you were both hurt and crying at that point you held on to his hand and started rubbing his back, and felt him slightly relax. he starts again "now.......your here in a hospital...............all because of me, i am so sorry Y/N it should be me sitting in this bed not you..........i love you, and i always will, i regret doing everything i did that night, i cant even imagine my life without you... i wouldnt be here if it wernet for you... and you wouldnt be here if it weren't for me....... i stayed every night, and every day praying that you would stay here and not leave me......because.......you are my angel. and i know i dont even deserve you after what i did, and i understand if you dont believe me, but if you stay i promise th-that ill quite drinking so much, i wont go out to clubs with the boys, ill stay home with you, or with liam at the hotels, but please... dont leave me, i prom-" i cut him off, with a kiss......i know i shouldnt, after what he did, but i knew he meant every word that he said. i could see the pain and regret in his eyes.... i believed him




Harry starts to cry again. ‘Harry, love... I love you. I forgive you, and i believe you, but dont blame yourself, this isn't your fault, i shouldnt have said anything-" "NO! you were right, if you hadn't have stopped me, i probably would have gotten so drunk and done something that i would've regreted." hearing those words saying he knew he would do it, made your heart drop. "but i love you, ONLY you, and having all this happen has made me realize that. and i never want to lose you, i will do anything to keep you happy, i hate it when we fight, and i love you." every word he said, melted your heart, you could feel tears coming on and soon the heat of the tears was going down your face " Don’t cry. im here’" You sat up in the bed and pulled harry in as he enveloped you in his arms gripping around your waist, almost tangled in the wires attached to you."I love you Y'N. I really do! You are perfect for me. I really, REALLY love you! I really do, forever and always no matter what we go through, i'll always love you, dont forget that'’ he says looking you in the eyes. "I love you too. even if we are in a fight like that again, which please dont let it happen again harold! i love you'’ you said and starts to kiss his perfect lips, until you fall asleep in his arms in the worlds most uncomfortable hospital bed...

1 comment:

  1. I love this story and one direction i'm going to follow you

    ReplyDelete