Wednesday, February 27, 2013

You wake up to the smell of pancake coming from downstairs. You sleepily get out of bed and make your way to the kitchen, when you see your boyfriend of two years, Harry, casually making breakfast in his pj’s. Which also meant that he was walking around the flat commando. "You couldn’t even have the decency to put on boxers before you made breakfast?" you laugh at him, not even minding the slightest. "You know me, Y/N. I feel more free this way! And besides, you know you like it," he says giving you a smirk and a wink. You roll your eyes at him and kiss him on the cheek. You sit down while he finishes making the pancakes. You sit and eat breakfast together. He then gets up and gives you a kiss on the cheek. "Go and get ready. I have a surprise for you!" "Do I get to know what this surprise is?" you ask. He shakes his head. "Of course not, love. That’s why it’s called a surprise!" he says and kisses you quickly. You sigh, knowing it’s better not to argue, but you had to admit, you were excited for this surprise. Harry was always coming up with sweet romantic gestures. Once you are all ready, you walk downstairs and notice Harry already by the door. "Ready, sweetheart?" he asks. You nod and smile. You two leave and you notice he’s taken you to the park. You get confused but don’t question it. He takes your hand and walks to a nearby tree. "Do you know what this place is?" he asks. "The park?" "Yes, but it is also the first place I saw you. We met right here under this tree. This tree is also the place that we shared our first kiss. And I want it to be the place of something else as well." He gets down on one knee and your hand flies to your mouth. He pulls out the most gorgeous ring and says, "Y/N, I have loved you since the moment I met you and I can’t see my life without you in it. Would you do me the honor of becoming my wife?" You are so speechless that all you can do is nod and smile. He puts the ring on your finger, and kisses you passionately under the most special place in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment